Student Achievement Data
2 months ago
District 1 recognizes the importance of a specific plan for continuous improvement and ongoing success. We are focused on the beliefs that:
- Children are why we are here, and their education, safety and well-being must always come first
- There is no replacement for high expectations, and we must expect our students to achieve to the best of their individual ability.
- All children can learn – even if not at the same pace or in the same way – and they must show constant growth and improvement.
- Reading and literacy are the foundations of learning, academic excellence and accessibility to a world class education.
- Effective education is a partnership among schools, parents, families, and our local community.
- Fiscal responsibility is critical to ensuring that we continue to provide our students with the highest quality educational programs and instruction.
- We are accountable to our parents, community, and taxpayers to provide our students with an excellent education.
To view report card and other specific data for Leland Elementary, Leland High School, and/or Leland CUSD #1, please go to visit the site of the Illinois Interactive Report Card (IIRC). If you have questions, please contact the building principal for guidance.